- Over 30 years experience in the Fitness Industry making positive changes in many clients lives.
- Qualified and experienced to rehabilitate and prevent injury, postural problems and muscle imbalances.
- Currently running accredited Personal Training workshops.
- Transforming people with chronic pain challenges into achievable results.
- An industry leader in designing fun and productive training sessions.
- Former writer for Australian Women’s Health.
- Former lecturer at Holmesglen Institute of Tafe. Australia.
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training).
- Accredited KLT (Kinetic Link Training) Functional Strength Coach.
- Gray Institute. CAFS (Certification of Applied Functional Science).
- Nerve Mobilization Course.
- CST – Cranial Sacral Therapy.
- MET – Muscle Energy Technique.
- NFM – Neurofascial Mobilisation (Upper Extremity).
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) Certification.
- API (American Posture Institute) Neuro Fundamentals.
- Neurologic Gait Analysis and Treatment.
- Gait Analysis and Retraining.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Certificate.
- ZHealth: Essentials of Elite Performance.
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Strategies: Clinically Relevant Treatment Recommendations.
- Balance Evaluation and Treatment – Level 1 & 2.
- Visual Vestibular Functional Integration Training in Concussion Management.
- Current Concussion Evaluation and Treatment.
- MAT (Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques) Freedom Pain Institute: Posture. Pain. Performance.
- APTEI (Advanced Physical Therapy Educational Institute) Persistent Pain Management.
- ACT (Acceptance And Commitment Therapy) for Chronic Pain.
- Evidence Based Approaches to Pain Control.
- Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Certificate.
- Pilates Essentials for Physiotherapists.
- Rehab Trainer-Master Rehab Certification.
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability).
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance.
- The Institute of Trigger Point Therapy: Clinical Trigger Point Therapy Course.
- KLT (Kinetic Link Training) Screening: Functional Mobility and Control.
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee.
- Treating the Complex Shoulder Master Course.
- Rehab of the Shoulder Course.
- Sturdy Shoulder Solutions.
- Treating Lower Back Pain.
- C.H.E.K. Institute-Scientific Back Training.
- C.H.E.K. Institute-Scientific Core Conditioning.
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certification.
- PTA (Personal Training Academy) Global Mentorship. Level 1 & 2.
- Precision Nutrition – PN Level 1 Certification.
- A Practical Guide to Kinesiology Taping.
- Dry Needling Certificate.
- Vacuum Cupping Certification.
- Bowen Technique Foundation Course.
- The Trophic Factor: Central Sensitization and Chronic Pain.
- NAT (Niel ASHER Technique) Trigger Point Therapy Level 3 Accredited Professional.
- Australian Graduate School of Health and Sports Science (Mediball Certification-Level 1 & 2).
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) Stretching for Personal Trainers.
- ISAK (International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry) Level 1 Anthropometry.
- IAPC (International Academy of Physical Conditioning) Bodybuilding and Contest Preparation Certificate.
- Power Lifting for Strength and Speed.
- Certificate of Remedial Massage.
- Certificate of Shiatsu and Advanced Massage.
- Advanced Postural Analysis and Applied Exercise Prescription Certificate.
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Professional Presenting.
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.
- Provide First Aid.
- Pilates for Dancers.
- Fitness Professionals Guide to Strength Training for Older Adults.
- Progressive Resistance Strength Training following Stroke.
- Strength Training for Chronic Illnesses.
- Training the Female Client.
- Understanding Posture.
- Treating Sciatic Pain.
- Evaluating and Treating Chronic Neck Pain.
- Treating TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) Disorders.
- Treating Runners Knee.
- Treating Elbow and Wrist Pain.
- Treating Hip Pain/Dysfunction.
- Understanding and Treating the Vital Glutes.
- Treating the Rotator Cuff.
- Corrective Exercises for Hip and Shoulder Dysfunction.
- Treating Tension Headaches.
- Treating for Spondylolisthesis.
- Treating ITB (Iliotibial Band) Syndrome.
- Evaluating and Treating SLS – Short Leg Syndrome.
- ASCA – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association. Strength and Conditioning Level 1.
- Core-Tex Reactive Trainer-Master Trainer Certification.
- VIPR (Vitality, Performance and Reconditioning) Certified Trainer.
- TRX (Total Body Resistance Exercise) Suspension Training Certification.
- SMR (Self Myofascial Release) Foam Roller Certification.
- Level 1 Kettlebell Certificate.
- Australian Academy of Boxing-Focus Pads Certificate.
- Bosu (Both Sides Utilised) Ball Certification.
- Mad Dogg Athletics-Certified Spinning Instructor.
- Kit Laughlin’s Strength and Flexibility Workshop.
- Stretching for Pain Relief and Rehabilitation.
- Detailed Hand Massage for Upper Body Release.
Anthony’s online Personal Training is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Ever since signing up he has helped me achieve my goals. I love the fun, challenging and enjoyable programs he puts together. Each training program is tailored for you, so you can achieve exactly what you have discussed. I am now able to perform exercises I would never attempt on my own. You can tell he has a lot of experience. I would recommend Anthony to anyone, at whatever level of fitness.
I am enormously grateful for having found Anthony. He has helped me with my rehabilitation and training. His patience and guidance has been awesome! He has also taught me how to love exercise and because of that, I have not only lost weight, I feel a lot stronger and more confident than ever before. It’s actually been life changing!
Anthony is an amazing trainer. I have never met anyone who has trained me as good as he does. He has focused on my body strength and posture. Being a hairdresser I always have so much pain in my back due to bad posture from standing at work. I will definitely keep training with him forever.
The ratio of pain relief per dollar spent makes my time spent coming to Anthony’s sessions one of the best values in pain management I have ever experienced.
It’s easy to see Anthony loves his job and genuinely wants to help his clients. He brings a sense of humour and a huge amount of knowledge to his sessions. I would highly recommend Anthony to anyone looking for a great Personal Trainer.
I was recommended to Anthony for Lower Back Pain. The day after my first session I already felt so much better. I found Anthony was really quick and efficient at adapting exercises and treatment to my pain level.
Thanks to Anthony’s expertise, my bouts of dizziness, vertigo and nausea have disappeared, and my life has returned to normal.
To anyone new to the world of Gyms or Personal Training, I would without doubt recommend Anthony Goldsmith to help you on your fitness journey.
I joined the gym earlier this year for the first time in my life at age 49, wanting to be a bit fitter and gain strength. I chose Anthony as my personal trainer, based on his vast experience (I thought this guy looks like he knows what he is doing…& he sure does!) which was the best decision I could have made.
Anthony has helped me to navigate the gym and feel confident to come in and train on my own, he has taught me proper exercise techniques and I get to try different exercises and use equipment I would never have done otherwise.
He is always extremely professional, approachable, very informative and makes exercise fun. While at times I may get distracted or am laughing because of his wacky sense of humour he always stays patient and keeps me on track. I continue to see Anthony on a regular basis and always look forward to our sessions.
Thank you, Anthony, for changing my world.
After years of struggling with severe pain when walking long distances and having to wear expensive and uncomfortable orthotics, Anthony has helped me gain back strength, mobility and balance. Now I can hike for hours with no orthotics or pain!
I’m no gym junkie but I’ve been enjoying PT sessions with Anthony Goldsmith for 3 years. He has helped me recover from shoulder, ankle and wrist injuries from skiing, working collaboratively with my GP and physiotherapist. With his training I was able to accomplish — and enjoy — hiking the Milford Track, the Routeburn Track and the 6-day Overland Track, with minimal stress. He has an offbeat sense of humour and makes sessions fun. I’m in my 60s and his real skill is in leading me gently to better fitness and ability.
Layn R. Philips
I returned from my trip without event and wanted to drop you a note to let you how much I enjoyed training with you. I also wanted to encourage you to use me and this note as a reference at any time. As a 52 year old man with a knee replacement, I was a little worried about the wide variety of exercises you took me through, but you guided me through each of them safely and I knew I was in the hands of a real pro. You have a great temperament and a great sense of knowing when your client is at the limit.
I would train with you anytime and unhesitatingly recommend you to any client or colleague.
All the best.
Jo Duffy / Regional Training Manager, Commonwealth Bank
I have been training with Anthony for over 3 years and if results are what you want, then Anthony is your man. Anthony knows how to help you get the best out of yourself while pushing you further than you thought possible. He has a calm, but firm manner to push you to do just two more.
He is exceptionally well qualified to handle a vast range of clients from all walks of life and fitness levels. He has a wonderful temperament and is a real professional. My weekly sessions with Anthony are the highlight of the week and kick-start my ongoing fitness regime. I highly recommend training with Anthony as you might just surprise yourself with how far you can go.
Fantastic workshop for trainers and business owners. Covering training, marketing and business. This is a great workshop for learning new ideas in all areas as well as re-introducing you to things you’ve learnt before and forgotten, but are relevant to you now.
Nic Van Den Chys
Anthony kept us captivated and excited with every word he said. At no point was i not interested with the knowlegde he was giving me. His knowledge and demonstration of every exercise he showed us was money well spent. Thank You.
I have known Anthony in a professional capacity for 3 years as my personal trainer. In this time I have found Anthony to be extremely reliable and easy to bond with.
He is very well respected and liked by both his peers and clients. His excellent communication skills and amiable personality allow him to interact successfully on all levels. He possesses an inner strength and maturity that quickly wins the confidence of colleagues and clients alike. Anthony has an excellent ability to think on his feet and an uncanny knack of knowing how far to push you. Training sessions are always enjoyable and his knowledge and coaching has assisted me in reaching all my goals.
He has a quiet determination and is extremely self-sufficient, ensuring that his outputs are always of the highest quality. This strength also allows him to cope extremely well with changing circumstances and he has demonstrated his adaptability on many occasions.
I found the workshop very informative and educational. I loved the practical component. The presenter was extremely friendly, approachable and knowledgeable and allowed us to think outside the square.
Enjoyed the workshop and interaction with other trainers in the fitness industry.